Building and Contents Insurance

Do you want to protect your home and the content inside from fire, theft, fallen trees and other damage? Do you want a quote for building and contents insurance? Sharrocks Insurance is an insurance provider that has been delivering insurance advice for over 45 years, to customers throughout the UK.

You may have purchased a property as a long-term investment for the future, a home to settle down in with your family, or as part of a portfolio of properties to form a letting agent. We believe that it’s important to choose building and contents insurance from a provider that can accommodate your requirements.

Building and contents insurance will protect your home and its contents from fire, theft, natural disasters, car collisions, fallen trees and other incidents. The content inside will also be covered, and this may include furniture, furnishings, personal effects and interior decorations. Both of these household insurances may be shown in two ways, as a bedroom rated figure or as a declared sum insured basis. To find out more about our household insurance policies, head over and take a look at our Building and Contents Insurance page here.

Sharrocks Insurance are specialists in property insurance, and have first-hand experience unlike other insurance providers in the UK.

With our HQ based in a grade 2 windmill that suffered a fire 10 years ago, and being located on an island with one of the highest flood risks in the UK, we have learnt to be adaptable and find insurers that can help us and our clients. We strive to be your friendly, experienced insurance adviser, and when your policy is accepted, you will be assigned to a friendly file handler who will be there to answer any queries throughout the policy.

Do you want a building and contents insurance quote from Sharrocks Insurance? Either fill in our building and contents insurance form or contact Sharrocks Insurance direct. Call us on 01795 580 800 or you can email if you have any questions.