Motor InsuranceMotor Insurance

Motor insurance is compulsory for all vehicles registered for road use in the UK. At Sharrocks we deliver peace of mind to all our clients and accept that no one motor insurance policy is the same.

From ice cream vans, 70 seat coaches to classic tanks, we have insured them all. As an established broker with almost 50 years’ experience we have access to many of the leading motor insurance markets as well as specialist insurers that offer terms tailored to their client’s requirements.

Private Car and Classic Car Insurance

Whether you drive a small hatchback or a modified high performance vehicle we have a policy suited for you.

In 1970 we were established as personal lines insurance broker and today we still welcome customers into our office for a vehicle quotation just as we did all those years ago. Since that date our range of insurers stretches to major international motor insurers through to specialist niche insurers and we provide policies for vehicle owners all around the UK.

Commercial Vehicle and Business Cars

For vehicles used for business purposes whether it is a delivery van or a company car used to visit client appointments the policy must have the correct business use and cover.

If the vehicle is carrying goods, being hired to carry passengers or being used for agricultural purposes we have the right policy for your vehicle and your business.

Motor Fleet

From mini fleet policies of two vehicles to large public service and haulage fleets we can tailor a package of cover options to suit your business.

The advantages of insuring on this basis include, any driver status on vehicles, one policy premium, one renewal date, and premium savings.

Motor Trade

Motor Trade is a broad field of insurance and can encompass many different businesses including motor mechanics, vehicle dealers, and recovery operators. From small independent businesses operating from home to companies trading from multiple locations there are variety of aspects of insurance cover to consider.

Vehicle insurance for business use, social domestic and pleasure and demonstration cover

Cover for customers vehicles

Property and Premises Cover

Business Interruption

Engineering Inspection

Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability including service indemnity

We have the right level of expertise to ensure you have the correct cover for your motor trade business.

Claims Management

We offer a claims service for all our motor insurance clients. Every policyholder is provided with easy to follow accident report tools, including a handy form for storage in the vehicle, and accident report card which holds the contact details needed for early claims reporting.

We understand the vehicles we insure, the types of claim that could arise and how to help our customers to get moving again quickly. No one wants to make a claim on their policy but as your broker we are there to help you get an easy and early solution.

Event Equipment  Hire Insurance