Building Insurance For Landlords

Do you need advice on quality insurance for your building? Perhaps your letting needs cover for interior or exterior property damage? Maybe a third party member has been injured due to neglect? If you’re looking for building insurance for landlords, here at Sharrock Insurance we can provide you with a service that is tailored to you.

Landlords are very quickly becoming more responsible for their properties, meaning that you need cover that will provide you with quality legal protection.

We know how important it is for you to receive cover when an issue arises, so we will make sure the advice you get is right for you.

We provide our customers with quality insurance advice, and have done so for over 45 years. This has allowed us to experience repeats of the same situation over multiple decades, meaning that we may have a solution to your issue as soon as we receive your call.

Specialising in property insurance, we offer a variety of options that are suited to your situation. Once a policy has been accepted, someone specially chosen will handle your files and answer any questions you have during the year.

If you would like to contact us to discuss the services we can provide you, you can call us on 01795 580800. Alternatively, you can email us at