Commercial Property Insurance

Do you own a commercial building? Do you need commercial property insurance? Sharrocks Insurance is your friendly, experienced insurance adviser, that’s been delivering insurance advice to commercial property owners for over 45 years. You can speak to Sharrocks Insurance about the risks that affect your commercial building, and we’ll advise on the best possible solution.

We understand that one insurance policy doesn’t fit everyone’s needs, and whether you own a small independant store or an international retailer, we have the right solution that’s tailored to your business.

Sharrocks Insurance believe that its very important to have commercial property insurance, as it will protect the building from potential threats and hazards. These threats can range from fallen trees and fires, to natural disasters, vehicle collisions and other potential incidents. You could even choose a policy that covers the contents, stock, the public and more.

Our HQ is within a grade 2 windmill that was on fire 10 years ago, located on an island with one of the highest flood risks in the UK. This means we know exactly how important commercial property insurance is, as if this were to occur again, we would be covered. This has helped us learn how to be adaptable, and find commercial property insurers that can assist us and our clients.

When you have an insurance policy accepted, you will be assigned a specific file handler, that will deal with any queries you may have, throughout the year. If you do need to make a claim, we will be there to work with you and the insurer to discover the best solution for the situation.

Do you need commercial property insurance? Contact Sharrocks Insurance on 01795 580 580 or you can email with any queries you have. You can alternatively enter all relevant information into the Request a Call Back, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.