Home And Building Insurance

Do you wish to find Home and Building insurance? When you require property insurance, there is no better place to look then here at Sharrock Insurance.

Whether the property you wish to ensure is a place to live in, or from the point of view as an investment, you can insure it. We specialise in the process of property insurance and have firs-hand experience of home and building insurance across the UK.

Our property insurances cover a variety of property insurances, including Buildings, Property Owners Liability, Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation, Contents, Engineering Inspection, Employers Liability, Legal Cover and Terrorism.

If it’s building insurance or home insurance you require, then you may be wondering what exactly you need to insure in the property? The options are up to you, but we’ll be able to advise you on the right insurance to suit. There is a great deal that this type of property insurance would cover, including domestic outbuilding & garages, swimming pools & hard tennis courts, terraces, patios, driveways, walls, fences, gates, car parks and more.

To find out more about your property insurance choices, please take a look through our website, or give us a call on 01795 580800.