Household Insurance

Have you just moved home? Are you worried from the risk of damage to your property and the contents inside? Do you want house insurance to protect your home from theft, fire, fallen trees and other risks? Sharrocks Insurance is a UK based insurance provider, that’s been providing insurance policies and advice for over 45 years.

If you have recently purchased a property as an investment for the future, as a family home or as part of a portfolio of properties for a letting agent, then you may want to protect the building from the dangerous risks that could cause damage to the building. Sharrocks Insurance believes that you should choose household insurance from an insurance provider that can easily accommodate your requirements.

Household insurance will cover your property from fire, theft, vandalism, natural disasters, car collisions, fallen trees and other risks. With household insurance, its only the building that’s covered, and the content inside are not. If you want to insure the contents inside of your home, you will need to sign up for building and contents insurance, and this is another policy that we offer.

Sharrocks Insurance operate within a grade 2 windmill, that suffered a fire in 2008 whilst in construction. This windmill is located on the Isle of Sheppey, an island with one of the highest flood risks in the whole of the UK. This has helped up learn to be adaptable, and helped discover insurers that can benefit us and our clients.

We want to be your friendly, experienced insurance provider, and when we accept your policy, you will be assigned a friendly file handler. This file handler will deal with all queries you have regarding your policy.

Do you need household insurance to cover your home? You can either fill in our household insurance quotation form, or contact Sharrocks Insurance direct. Call us on 01795 580 800 or you can email if you want to enquire or you want any questions.