Household Insurance

Are you looking for the very best household insurance? If the answer to that question is yes, you need to visit the Sharrock Insurance website today. Household insurance will cover your property from fire, theft, vandalism, natural disasters, car collisions, fallen trees and other risks. With household insurance, its only the building that’s covered, and the content inside are not. If you want to insure the contents inside of your home, you will need to sign up for building and contents insurance, and this is another policy that we offer.

We operate within a grade 2 windmill, that suffered a fire in 2008 whilst in construction. This windmill is located on the Isle of Sheppey, an island with one of the highest flood risks in the whole of the UK. This has helped up learn to be adaptable, and helped discover insurers that can benefit us and our clients. When you require property insurance or advice, you can always put your trust in our team here at Sharrock Insurance.

Here at Sharrock Insurance, we are a UK based insurance provider, that’s been providing insurance policies and advice for over 45 years. We have a truly outstanding reputation for our customer advocacy and reliability as a business – so you know we’re the business you need to go to. We want to be your friendly, experienced insurance provider, and when we accept your policy, you will be assigned a friendly file handler. This file handler will deal with all queries you have regarding your policy.

Are you interested in getting household insurance with Sharrock Insurance? Contact Sharrocks Insurance on 01795 580 580 or you can send an email to Alternatively, you can fill in the required fields of our Building Insurance Quotation Form, and someone from Sharrocks advisor team will respond with a quotation as soon as possible.