UK Holiday Home Insurance

Do you need UK holiday home insurance for a static caravan or holiday home you own? Sharrocks Insurance is the friendly, experienced insurance adviser that has half a century’s worth of experience in the industry.

Whether you own a holiday home, chalet or a static caravan, you will need protection against potential threats and hazards. Holiday homes are great for short weekend trips and summer holidays with the family, and our UK holiday home insurance will protect the premises all year round, even when it is unoccupied.

If you do own a holiday home, it is very important that you have UK holiday home insurance for the building. Although a holiday home stays in the same place all year round, it would a real shame if you were to lose the investment.

UK holiday home insurance is similar to home and building insurance, and will protect the building from fire, theft, car collisions and natural disasters. Our policies offer competitive premiums, and enhanced cover that you will not find with any other insurance provider. If you want more information on our UK chalet and holiday home insurance policies, you can visit the UK Holiday home Insurance page.

Our headquarters are situated within a grade 2 windmill located on the Isle of Sheppey, an island with one of the highest risks of flood in the UK. This windmill suffered a fire in 2007, which has taught us just how important home and holiday home insurance can be.

When you sign up with Sharrocks Insurance and take out an insurance policy for your UK holiday home, you will be assigned to a specific file handler. This individual will then be responsible for any claims you need to make, and for any queries or questions you have.

Do you need UK holiday home insurance? Either fill in the UK Chalet and Holiday Home Insurance Form, or you can get in touch with Sharrocks Insurance on 01795 580 580. Otherwise, you can email with any queries you have, and we’ll look to reply to the enquiry as soon as possible.