Blog Archives

Will You Soon Need To Insure Your Ride On Lawnmower Or Golf Buggy?

When driving solely on private land in the UK a vehicle does not need to be insured, this includes; race cars, golf buggies, tractors, mobility scooters and quad bikes. However, drivers could soon be asked to take out third party

Posted in News Tagged with: , , , ,

Event Equipment  Hire Insurance

Visit our YouTube channel